Sunday, August 8, 2010

Style Solution: Scarf and Tank

If there's one style that I could picture myself wearing year round, its pairing a scarf with a cami. Especially now that we're heading into fall. To keep camis around as long as possible, I add a scarf so that I don't look like June in September. Even in the winter just add a blazer or a cardigan.
It's a staple outfit, and so easy to put together.

Neon Paisley Pom Pom Silk Square Scarf, $25 Monsoon.co.uk
Raw Applique Swing Top, $70 Topshop.com
This trend can also be worn for a night time look. Try to stay away from cotton scarves and go for more of a sheer fabric. Paired with a sequin top and a dark wash jean. I mean, come on. Am I crazy, or would that be so cute??

Evening Horizon Scarf, $18 Modcloth.com
Cream Droplet Bead Vest, $87 Missselfridge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment